Monday, June 28, 2010

Being Healthy is FUN!

So, my newest thing as of late has been my desire to make homemade meals and to make them look good and appetizing so that I don't dip into the foods that are going to make me feel icky. So, tonight, I got off of work about an hour early, was bored out of my mind, was really hungry, so I decided to make something. Here it is!



It didn't take very long to prepare and it was incredibly delicious (Lucky Charms theme, "they're magically delicious!" just went through my head. This meal, not "magically" but "incredibly." Could be "magically"...maybe...we'll see). There was a piece of halibut, my favorite fish, in the freezer so I cooked that up. Then some spinach with a delicious italian dressing (not too much!) and parmesan with a slice of watermelon on the side. YUM!

I love preparing my own food, especially when it turns out like this. Bon appetit!

2 comments:

kwistin said...

ummmmm.....i declare i'm gonna cook with you like that. or just eat your food. still making sure you have som, of course.

in 4 days. (!)

Danielle said...

Awesome! Just make sure you don't try to carry a full course home-cooked meal up a hill in the blistering heat... Um, it may not look so aesthetic anymore. :P Anyway, kudos to you for not just vowing to eat better, but the fact your homemade stuffs look AMAZING!