Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scattered Photos

I just wanted to share some of my most recent photos that I have taken just simply having fun with my new toy. Here are some of my favorites from the past month or so. Enjoy!

christmas lights!

that would be my knee.

awesome sunset just after christmas.

lights. pretty.

Just a quick note, I'm doing alright. Started a new semester and it's going to be a tough one. But hey, I can handle it. I think. There are definitely some new posts coming. Lots of things have changed, the biggest of which is I finally got a new job! After 4 years, I'm no longer a student custodian! More on that later. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed the photos.

3 comments:

Katie Kay said...

Cool photos. I didn't see maggie in one though. Can't wait for you to take pictures of my baby.

kwistin said...

love those photos. your knee has never looked so good. :)

you can do it, zach. not only will you survive the semester, you'll thrive. i know you will.

ps, the word verification is "untio". tio, in spanish, means uncle. you can't say you are an un-tio now...you totally have an adorable nice and almost an adorable nephew. just reminding you in case you forgot. ;)

Richard Reynolds said...

The sunset picture rocks my world.