Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good Times

One time, my parents went to Mexico to pick my brother up from his mission for the church and left the rest of us kids at home. This was a good three or so years ago, I think in 2008. My sister and I decided to document for my parents what happens when they leave town. This is what we came up with.



We bust out the hard stuff. Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola. There's nothing that quenches thirst, adds pounds to your waistline and slows you down better. But that's nothing compared to what's next...


Now, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why we had two gallons of milk in the fridge and they were both open. But, since there were, there was only one thing that we could do. Chug!

3 comments:

deb said...

I love milk. And that chugging picture.

Katie Kay said...

we are funny, thanks for letting me be a part of your blog post!

Jilli-Billi said...

Likety-like.