Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time to Get Fit!

The week before graduation happened, I decided that my goal for the summer was to get in the best shape of my life. I know that this is the goal of half the people on the planet for their summer plans or New Years' resolution, however, this is a real one and it is going to happen. I'm sick and tired of being so insulated, though it is nice for the winter season. I have decided to trade it in for something a little harder, stronger, better sculpted, and far more attractive.

I have decided to give my try at P90X. Yes, I know what you're thinking, "Wow. You got sucked right into that infomercial. Sucker." Although that may be partially true, it is not entirely true and therefore false. I did extensive research on the topic and read hundreds of reviews and what not before I took the plunge. So, unless everything I read is wrong and misleading, yes, I am a sucker. But I don't think so.

I started off the program by taking the embarrassing pictures of me with my shirt off in several poses. I will not post those until I have the final results at the end of the ninety days just to leave you all in suspense. One thing you can rest assured about is that I will complete all ninety days of it and I'm not going to skip a single one. If not, you all have permission to come and smack me and laugh hysterically in my face to your heart's content.

Right now, I am on day 25, and things are looking good. That's all I'm going to say. You'll hear back from me in 65 more days with my results. You can count on this one. This is going to be the best summer yet...

2 comments:

Trevor Chapman said...

Van Gooten - post the pics man!

Unknown said...

Chapman, sorry, but you are going to have to wait, just like everyone else. I want everyone to see the full 90-day transformation from day 1 to day 90. Hopefully you'll be able to see some kind of progress.