Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hairdos

I went to the Utah Symphony concert in Deer Valley this past weekend. It was a very entertaining concert. The music was definitely programmed to please the crowd. Many classics that are familiar to many were played: Grieg's Piano Concerto, Mozart's Serenade from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Grieg's Peer Gynt, and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (with real canons, might I add). If some of these don't ring a bell, look them up and take a quick listen. You'll probably have the moment of, "oh yeah! I know this!"

Anyway, the concert was a lot of fun, but that wasn't the best part. We were surrounded by a group of Koreans that were here visiting. I scored some pictures of two of my favorite hairdos. Check 'em out!


This was quite the hair bun! I can't imagine how she didn't have a headache. It was pulled back so tight. 

Now, my favorite...


This old man was rocking the combover. He is so proud of his combover that it's a different color from the rest of his hair. But by far, my favorite part about this is half of his combover is hanging down by his right ear. 

1 comment:

Lex Hokanson said...

That comb over is a little disturbing but quite hilarious. It's always fun to see what people will do with their appearance and be proud of it.

The music selection was great. I wish I could have heard it all.