Monday, October 10, 2011

Lightning

Ok. I have been wanting to post again for a while now, but have deemed myself "too busy" to do so. However, I have decided to make a little time and give you some fun things to read/to look at.

About a month ago, there were some pretty sweet lightning here. I mean, they were lightning storms like I have never experienced here in Utah. I love lightning storms. So much. They are quite mesmerizing and I think that they are beautiful. So, I went and sat out on my deck to just soak in the experience. Strikes were happening about every 1-3 seconds. It was amazing! I grabbed my camera a little later (something I have been doing a lot lately) and tried to take some pictures of the lightning. It actually turned out quite successful and I am very pleased with the results. Check out some of my favorites.

One day...




A different day...




3 comments:

Briana Aileen said...

cool pictures. How did i miss all this cool lightning?

Katie Kay said...

Super cool. We had a neighbor kid try and catch a pic and he finally gave up cuz he couldn't catch the lightning :)

Richard Reynolds said...

Awesome! Well done.