Monday, October 24, 2011

Gardens

This Saturday, I went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It was amazing! I was so glad that I went when I did. This is about the best time of the year to head down there because the colors are just absolutely stunning and vibrant. Sneak down there this weekend if you get a chance (it's only open until the end of this month!). Of course, as is my new style, there are plenty of pictures for you to look at.

This is the beginning view from the top.


A carousel. I'm sure that in the summer it's more beautiful with the 
flowers blooming out of the horses.

The Italian Gardens. Pretty sweet.

A very delightful bridge. Love that red tree in the background.

Just a gorgeous winding stream complete with cute little bridge, of course.

Love, love, love the colors!


The secret garden. You come through these doors to enter the garden.

The view from inside the secret garden.


Amazing waterfalls. Completely manmade. Actually, they are the largest
manmade falls in all of North America. You have to go just to see this!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...beautiful pictures!

Katie Jane said...

Awesome pictures! The Secret Garden is my favorite part of their gardens! I want to go see the new statues they have from Christ's ministry.

Lex Hokanson said...

These pictures are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them. Autumn is such a beautiful time of year.

Chip said...

Why did I never go here when I was in Utah?! This place is beautiful!