Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Uniqa Tower

I had heard about this awesome building in Vienna that is covered in LED lights and have seen some pictures of it on the internet. Well, tonight was the night when I went and witnessed this wonder firsthand. I am a big fan of LEDs. I love them. They are beautiful and they can do amazing things. They use a fraction of the electricity of normal bulbs and they are brighter as well. I think I may have a new obsession to go along with my old, new obsession. Anyway, I made it to the building, which is called the Uniqa Tower. I spent about 20 minutes just taking pictures and looking at is as this building changed right before my eyes. Check out the pics!

The building had these snake things running around the building at this time. Pretty cool.

Some random lines and cool shapes flying across the building.

There were a lot of colors. Another amazing thing about LEDs is that they don't have to stay one color. They can change other colors. Don't know exactly how it works, but it does. I love it.

Sometimes, it looked like the building was bending and changing shape. 


I'm pretty sure the building knew I was coming so it threw up the best letter in the world for all of Vienna to see.

1 comment:

kwistin said...

that last caption made me laugh out loud.

and my mom asked why.

i showed her, and she chuckled and said, "that's cute!"

:)