Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Beauty of the Earth

So, the favorite part about my house is the view that we have in the back. It is quite magnificent. I have spend many hours just looking out there and pondering whatever comes to my mind. It is an outlet for feeling peace, which hasn't come by easily lately with so much going on. Since I had a camera close by, here are some of my favorite shots from the past couple of weeks.



(tonight's sunset)

This has basically been one of the main things that keeps me sane now days. Just thought I would post it before I have to jump into finishing my string quartet, which may take a while to finish.

4 comments:

deb said...

these are amazing.

Richard Reynolds said...

I was watching the same sunset from my house tonight and wishing I had such a camera. Amen to it keeping us sane. I find those kinds of sunsets just don't ever get old.

Katie Kay said...

I like the middle one a lot

Danielle said...

One word: breathtaking! Thanks for sharing. Makes me really, really, really super want a new camera.
(Been wanting one for a while.) Nice photo skills, friend.