Monday, October 11, 2010

Camera!!!

So, I have always liked taking pictures. It was fun. But, it wasn't until a friend of mine introduced me to photography with a nice camera. Ever since then, I can't get myself to use my little point-and-shoot. It just won't produce the kind of image that I now know is possible with better equipment.

Initiate secret savings account and intense research.

After saving for several months and reading everything I could find about cameras, I finally decided to get one. Here are some of my favorite images from this week.

This is a leaf that fell from the tree in our front yard. It got caught on a spider web and was hanging there.



One morning when I woke up early enough to see the sunrise.


My dog. What a good lookin' pup.


2 comments:

Katie Kay said...

oh maggie. i will always love her pictures. cool leaf on a spider web. its magical.

kwistin said...

secret research...pretty sure you were caught a few times. ;)

really, really good work. man, that 1.4 lens is doin' you good! but really it comes down to the photographer. +10 points to you.