Sunday, May 29, 2011

I love to see the temple...

I have had the opportunity to travel around a little bit. Not to extravagant places, but rather to see and visit beautiful and peaceful places. The past month, I have visited several temples. Seven of them, to be exact. I have been to the Mt. Timpanogos, Salt Lake, Bountiful, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, and Manti temples. I was only able to get pictures of four of these seven, but that's ok. It gives me reason to go back, though I already have plenty of reasons to go back.

Idaho Falls Temple

Rexburg Idaho Temple

Manti Temple

Salt Lake Temple

Temples are such wonderful and amazing buildings. They are such peaceful places. Not everyone can enter inside. These are special places that require a special recommend to enter. Whether you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or not, these buildings are worth visiting. They are wonderful for pondering and thinking about life. They clear the mind and help you forget about your worries and cares of the world. I love going to the temple, even just to be there to look at the building and walk the beautiful grounds. If you have a chance, go to a temple near you. I promise it will be worth your time.

No comments: