Monday, May 2, 2011

Salt Lake City

Since school was really crazy this last semester, I didn't blog about anything. But now it's summertime and I'm back!

I love going up to Salt Lake. It's just a fun place to be. During the semester, I had the chance to spend to weekend up there for LDS Gerneral Conference. I had an amazing time with friends up there. We basically just spent our time listening to the general authorities give talks, eat food, and spend quality time talking and laughing.

I took my camera up with me, but didn't really get to take too many pictures. I have a couple that I'd like to share with everyone.


This one was taken from the apartment balcony where I was staying. We had a small view of the Salt Lake Temple and Conference Center. They are both such amazing and beautiful buildings.


This is one of my favorite pictures I took while there. It's really difficult to get any picture of the temple without other huge buildings intruding. So, to cut them out, I just took a picture of the upper half of one side with the angel Moroni perched up top. Since General Conference, which was the first week of April, I have had the chance to go through this temple twice since then, once just this last weekend. It is an amazing structure and it's beauty is hard to describe. The best part about this temple, or any temple for that matter, is how peaceful it is inside. It truly is a special place.

2 comments:

Katie Kay said...

Glad you're back. I was waiting for a new post from you

deb said...

Me too. I like your photog skills. Yes, I just wrote that...