Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet my new friend

I really like photography. The funny thing is, about a two years ago, I knew nothing about photography and had no desire to really get into photography. As soon as I used a friend's dslr camera, I was hooked and could never go back to my point-and-shoot. So, I invested in a camera with a 50mm f/1.4 lens. I have had so much fun running around with this camera and have been beyond satisfied with it. Well, after some more saving, I now have a new friend to accompany my camera.



There she is! Isn't she beautiful? It's a 24-105mm L f/4 IS. Here are some pretty pictures that it took this evening of the sunset. 




I am in love with this lens and it takes some amazing pictures that are super razor sharp. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one. 

1 comment:

kwistin said...

gaaaaah, 24-105......isn't that the one i almost got? awesome.

super-dooper awesome.