Saturday, May 19, 2012

Denver Zoo

This last week, I went on a trip with my parents, my brother and his wife and their adorable little girl to Denver to visit with family. It was a ton of fun. We had a good trip over there and everyone was happy. Just check out my little niece. So adorable.


For one of our days there, we decided to head to the Denver Zoo. It was really cool and a lot of fun for my little niece. We saw some cool animals that she just loved it. I did start getting quite warm outside and she eventually got tired. Here are some of the fun things we saw!


All ready to wander around the zoo.




With daddy looking at the cool animals. 

Pretty happy to be seeing fun things, especially the monkeys and penguins.







The zoo was a lot of fun. Even more fun with my family and the cutest niece in the entire world. 

No comments: