Saturday, July 14, 2012

Becca and Adriana

Let me tell you a little about Becca and Adriana. The first thing you should know is that I love them to death. I had so much fun with these two over in Vienna. It's impossible not to have fun with them.


The second thing you should know is that I'm pretty sure they were best friends way before this life on earth. They always are happy and smiling and that infects everyone around them. We would always have a grand time whenever they were around.


The third thing you should know is that they nearly convinced me to drive a Ferrari. Now, I could easily convince myself, but in Milan, there was quite a huge price to pay to drive it for ten minutes. They were still good sports even though I didn't do it. They had fun trying to rationalize the decision and probably would have loved to see me spend money that I didn't have. :)


Lastly, I think they are secretly in love with me. Here's why I think this. One night in Vienna, I was getting ready for bed and i got a text. I opened it up and found this. Oh, how I miss Vienna.


:: Warning ::
While Becca and Adriana have the spotlight this time around, I still have plans to put others on the hot seat.
Beware.
I have some good ones coming up.
I may not be as nice as I was in this one...

No comments: