Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fajitas and More Tilapia

One of my favorite foods on the face of this planet is fajitas. I love just having a tortilla, slapping down some sour cream, then filling it with delicious chicken and sautéed peppers and onions. Sprinkle in a little cheese, a bit of lettuce and diced tomato, and I'm the happiest person in the room.

I usually want to get fajitas at any restaurant that I go to but they are usually one of the most expensive things on the menu. I don't understand that. It's super cheap to make. So whenever I want fajitas, I just whip it up myself and it's just as good, if not better than what the restaurants provide.


I also experimented the other day with salsa and tilapia. I give to you, Salsa Tilapia. Original, I know. I just put some salsa on the tilapia, seasoned it with a little extra pepper and cayenne pepper (I like it spicy) and baked it in the oven. It turned out delicious and so easy.


No comments: