Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adventures in Meow-Meow Land

While living in Vienna, I took several trips to a place called Meow-Meow Land. It's a magical place where anything can happen. On my first trip there, I met a beautiful young lady and fell in love. She is the Princess of the Meow-Meows. Luckily, I knew how to speak the Meow-Meow language so our relationship took off quite quickly.


Together, we journeyed to Meow-Meow Land, often stumbling upon bad guys and meanies around every bend. We chased them away and fought them off as best we could. Occasionally, I would turn into Princess Meow-Meow's faithful steed and take her far off into Meow-Meow Land's beautiful countryside.

One of our many adventures in Meow-Meow Land

Princess Meow-Meow stole my heart away. She is so adventurous, energetic and beautiful. She also has quite the amazing imagination.



I even think that she liked me back just a little bit. We had quite the amazing relationship.


I'm going to miss seeing this pretty Princess in Meow-Meow Land. I haven't been back there since I returned home from Vienna. Maybe, someday, I'll be able to walk the streets and hills of Meow-Meow Land with my little Princess.

2 comments:

Christina said...

So Cute!!

kwistin said...

...that is such a beautiful little love story.

and the pictures captured it perfectly.

and that last line...i hope you get to do that, too.