Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last Sunday in Vienna

Sunday was my last full day in Vienna. I am back in the states now and it is good to be back. I'm going to miss a lot of things about Vienna. One thing that I will miss the most is my host family. They were so amazing and so kind to me and my roommate. They really made my Vienna experience a million times better.


Their kids were so cute and we had so much fun playing with them.

I love this face. He makes it for every picture. :) 

After one used the basket, they all wanted a turn. 

She is so adorable! I can't get over it.

The youngest was being exceptionally adorable and she let me hold her. I just had to get some pictures because she was being irresistibly cute.

All smiles and cute as can be. 

Playing with my tie. 

Giving me some kisses. This was so cute!

I'm so grateful for my experience in Vienna. It was amazing and it really did change my life. I'm so glad I got to study and learn great things as well as create new, lasting friendships.

2 comments:

kwistin said...

ohmygosh. that little girl is ADORABLE. and those pictures are priceless. i'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience. you deserve it!

welcome home. :)

Anonymous said...

Zach, getting to know you was such a pleasure for us. thank you for all the love and playtime you had for our kids. everybody misses you, last not least the dog! having you here was so easy and comfortable. you are such a good friend and you will be such a great father! hope you come back soon! Birgit