Friday, June 8, 2012

Consistent Change

To be honest, I don't remember much of what happens during my day. I do so many of the same things every day that everything starts blending together. Recently, there has been one thing that sticks out. The sky has been offering amazing, beautiful scenes the past few evenings. 




I have always been very fond of the sunset.
It is consistent, yet always different and always beautiful.
It's peaceful.
It's mesmerizing.
It helps me clear my mind and sort through my thoughts.
I'm fascinated no matter how many times previous I have watched it.
It's a soulfully sweet escape.


1 comment:

kwistin said...

often, when i look at the sunset, i think, "zach has a much better view of this. i hope he's taking advantage of the view." it's good to know that you are. : )