Thursday, June 14, 2012

Marina and the Diamonds

Almost the exact opposite of my last post, here is another song I can't stop listening to and cannot, for the life of me, get it out of my head.


http://youtu.be/Gj5L9SYhoSE

I stumbled upon this artist when I was recording the Graham Norton Show on BBC for my sister. Nobody in my household even watches that show, but my sister heard that her heartthrob, Zac Efron, was making an appearance. He was just as dreamy as she was hoping.

Marina was the highlighted artist at the end of the show and I just loved how in-your-face pop this song was. Maybe I'll be tuning into this show more often near the end to see if there are more interesting artists. She is Welsh, by the way, and has a very attractive accent.

Oh, and Charlize Theron was on the show last week. Oh, Charlize.
Definitely a Hollywood crush.

No comments: