Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Shots of Vienna :: The Hinckleys

I finally got around to introducing my study abroad group. They are a bunch of amazing people and we had such a wonderful time together. It is about time to show everyone what made the Vienna Study Abroad run so smooth and the reasons it was such a huge success. Though I'm sure that from their side, there were some trouble spots and some rough moments, but from the students point-of-view, it was perfect.

Introducing, the Hinckley Family!

The Fearless Leaders



The planning and preparation of these two was impeccable. As you can see from my many previous posts, we did a ton of amazing things. We are all so thankful for everything that they did and we love them so much.

The Children









The kids were so much fun! I was so happy they were able to make it to my most recent waffle night. We had tons of adventures and imaginary adventures. It was a blast being in Vienna and experiencing everything it had to offer, but it was even more fun developing relationships with such an amazing family and friends. 

2 comments:

Hinckley Family said...

We are honored to be so featured in your blog. You take great pictures! And, we have to add that it is because of awesome students like you that the program was such a delightful success.
Love, the Hinckleys

Dr. Hinckley said...

By the way, what was I doing in that third picture? I look like I'm about to burst into tears. Do you remember what the deal was? Or did you just catch me mid-word?