Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Bells

There was this one time when a couple trusted me enough to allow me to take their wedding photos for them. I was so excited to do it, but ever so nervous that I would mess it up. This is something they were going to look back on to remember their wedding day. I don't think I would have been as nervous had it just been a bridal session or even engagements (except those go out on the invites. That's a little scary). The photos of the actual wedding day are a whole different beast. Everything just happens so fast and it's a matter of getting the right moments at the right time, otherwise there are many awkward and unusable photos.

I shot this wedding right before I went to Vienna in January but haven't gotten around to posting about it until now.

It was pretty chilly up in Idaho, but I think that they turned out quite well. I felt much better after I started to edit them and see that I had some good stuff to work with. This couple was fantastic and it was so much fun to be a part of their wedding.

I present to you Mariah and Jordan.











1 comment:

Katie Kay said...

you did well! love the photos