Saturday, March 17, 2012

Budapest on the Light Side

This is Budapest. It is quite lovely there.


I went with 5 others from my group. It was a blast! I'd like for you to meet their backsides.

left to right :: Teancum, Lucy, Kristen, Julia's backpack and Julia

"Wait! Zach, didn't you say you went with 5 people?
Learn to count."

"Hey!
I know how to count.
There's a much better picture to introduce the other with."

"This better be good."

"Don't worry. 
In fact, I'll still only introduce her by her backside like I did the rest."

"That sounds fair enough...
I'd hate to see any special treatment of persons on this blog."

This is Michelle, working the shore of the Danube. Model.

I mentioned most of the things I loved in my previous post about Budapest. There was something magical about this place. Something I haven't felt in other places that I have been. It just felt good to be there. I'm probably a little biased, but that's okay. Everyone has their biases in life. Budapest is just on my good list.

Proof that I was actually in Budapest. 

Now, I'm sure that you were all enthralled by getting to know my friends by their backsides. I'll introduce them for who they really are.

left to right :: Teancum, Michelle, Julia, Kristen and Lucy

3 comments:

James said...

I'm trying really hard not to be jealous...make sure you get a langos while you're in town. They. Are. Amazing.

Julia Parker said...

Hahaha! Zach I should've known that you'd introduce us like that! You and that camera are a mix of mischief and brilliance. I need keep that in mind the next time you say, "Now everyone stay right there for one sec..."

the.kim.peterson said...

Looks like your good feelings are justified. A beautiful city indeed.