Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ticket to Awesome

I have decided that this summer, I'm going to do something extraordinary. 

Something that is cool, no matter how well or how poorly you do it. 
Something that I'm pretty sure everyone secretly wants to do. 
Something that changes your status from average Joe to coolest person in the room.
Something I have been wanting to learn for years.

I'm talking about break dancing. 

Oh yeah. 


These fellas hang out in front of the Stephansdom and put on quite a show. A part of me wants to just jump out there and show them what I've got. Then I remember. I've got nothing. Better change that.





Break dancing instantly makes people awesome. Imagine if I could break dance. I could be awesome, too. And when you reach a certain unquantifiable unit of awesome, you can spin on your head. Awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah! You've got some impressive photography skills! And I can't wait to see the dancing! You should post videos. :)

Lex Hokanson said...

I bet those dancers needed some good tunes to dance to, and a good sound system to play the tunes on. Just like the ones you can get at the new Bose store in City Creek Mall in SLC. I thought you might want to know about the store, I remember how much you liked the one in San Francisco way back when :)